Sunday, November 7, 2010
Our new temporary home, Florida!
This last August we moved to Naples Florida, so Shem can attend graduate school to become a Nurse Anesthetist or CRNA. We are happy to be moving along with our lives and pursuing our goals. Although it was weird to leave Utah after living there for so long, we are happy to move to the so-called "sunshine state" and enjoy some warm weather. We are getting used to being in a new place and we are doing good. The first couple of weeks here we went to the beach a lot, went fishing and sight-seeing. Now we are busy with school and work and it's hard to do fun stuff. But we try. I'm working full time in a local hospital that is just 5 minutes away. I work as a nurse in the surgical recovery unit(PACU). We live in a cute two-bedroom condo with a swimming pool and a gym. We're located close to school, work and shopping areas. In our ward, there's at least 10 other guys that are going to school with Shem. It is really nice to get to know them and their families. Here are some pictures of our first few weeks in Florida.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Florida sounds so great! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. I look forward to more updates;)!!!
Thanks Connie! miss u!!
Post a Comment