Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our most recent picture



Wow!!! It has been 8 months since we got married. Time has gone by so fast!!! We are still working as nurses in Provo Utah, at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, and preparing to go to graduate school. We are excited about this time in our lives. We took this picture in our recent trip to El Paso, Texas, on the weekend of my sister's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. We were able to see a lot of my family members that I hadn't seen in a while. We really enjoyed our weekend getaway and are now back to real life and back to work... until our next adventure.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! A new post! Looks like you had fun! What grad school are you going to?

Danielle said...

What a cute couple you two are. Glad to hear the wedding went well!

Connie and Brandon said...

You guys are such a cute couple! I am so glad you told me about your blog. I will definitely be looking forward to future posts. You know the 5th floor nurses all have blogs so you will be asked to update yours I'm sure. BTW, I am SO glad you work on my floor now (at least half the time when not in CVICU:)). Our blog is conniebrandon.blogspot.com

Connie and Brandon said...

P.S. Your wedding pictures and engagements are gorgeous. You look so good. And we need to hang out. I told Brandon and he wants to as well:)!