Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Engagement Picture

5 comments:

Nicole & Andrew Maples said...

I just have to tell you both how dang cute you are together and how excited I am for you! I always hoped it would work out between you! Unfortunately, I won't be able to come to either reception, but you know I'd love to be there! Best of luck with everything! You'll have the cutest kids!

Danielle said...

Hi Teresa it is Danielle and Aunt Tere. We just wanted to see your blog and read your beautiful story. Good luck with all your plans. Hope all goes perfectly. We think you should buy us tickets to Hawaii so we can come to your wedding. HA Ha hA! Enjoy!!!!!!

Mike & Nicole said...

Shem-
We are so excited for you and Teresa. What a beautiful finance. You will make a wonderful husband! Congratulations and take care!

Chris and Channy said...

Congratulations Shem and Theresa! My mom recently told me I received an invitation in the mail in Hawaii. Thank you so much for thinking of us. We wish we could be there on your very special day, but we'll be thinking about you. :) We're so happy for you and know you will have a beautiful life together. Take care!

Gabi and Steve said...

Hi Teresa...congratulations!!! Wish I was there today to celebrate with you. I wish you and Shem all of the best in your lives together.
Love,
Gabi